The boat hook & passing-through mooring rope
Have you ever thought of being able to pass a mooring-line inside a ring or a cleat or a buoy, without getting off the boat, without the use of the tender or external aids and without effort?
A very successful accessory, the Hook & Moor rope guide hook has arrived in its FOURTH edition with a Carbon Head.
Unique, revolutionary and indispensable equipment, Hook & Moor Carbo 3 is resistant and always ready to use.
In the "locked position" Hook & Moor Carbo 3 is a traditional boat hook.
But once unlocked and armed with a mooring line (preferably spliced), it transforms into the best boat hook.
In the "boat hook function" it can easily be used for:
- pull the mooring line through a mooring ring or gate cleat
- push the mooring line through a horizontal mooring ring or gate cleat
- to pass the line through the ring of a buoy and then recover it and moor in a pair without effort, without risk, without help on the quay.
Thus, thanks to Hook & Moor Carbo 3 the most difficult and stressful moorings can become easily manageable and safe situations.
In an instant he will be able to complete his mooring without risking athletic jumps and dangerous acrobatics.
Made on a light aluminum tubular, the new Hook & Moor Carbo 3 is available in two telescopic models with different lengths and different hook widths:
H&M Carbo 1.8
Telescopic pole 1 - 1.80 m
45 mm head-hook
H&M Carbo 3.2
Telescopic pole 1,25 - 3,20 mt
60 mm head-hook
Hook & Moor Carbo 3 is constructed from forged aluminum and carbon fiber reinforced glass fiber.
- It is floating: easy to recover if it falls into the water
- It is multifunctional: it contains the functions of a solid boat hook and of the automatic boat hook
- It does not require the passage of a pre-line: it uses its mooring line directly.
- It is so solid that it can also be used to push and pull away
- It also works with rings fixed to the ground (horizontal) where other boat hooks cannot find operating space
Hook & Moor Videos
The Hook & Moor Mounting Clip attachment is available, the double hook for safely hanging your H&M from a horizontal or vertical tube, to a wall or to a stay.
It is sold in a package with all the mounting kit and the set of two hooks (upper and lower part of H&M) in plastic resistant to marine agents.