Ultra Anchor, Ultra Safety
The biggest mistake you can make is to choose an anchor whose sole feature is to remain fixed!
Think about it for a minute and reflect upon whether your current anchor adequately complies or satisfies one or more of the following static or dynamic characteristics and standards that the Ultra Anchor assures:
Self-Righting: Whichever way Ultra Anchor gets down to the sea bed the unique self-righting characteristic enable it to automatically positions itself into a correct grip and then to dig deeper & set faster.
- It is better at boring into the ocean floor. Since it's already pointing in the right direction, the more throws the deeper it goes.
It has the best hold on sandy sea floors
It has the best hold on gravel sea floors
It has the best hold on muddy sea floors
It has the best hold on a standard penetrable seaweed bed.
- It's good at resisting gusts of wind and tide currents, it is in fact capable of doing a 360° turn or more without ever loosing its griping and stays very efficiently anchored in position.
- Even in very extreme and exceptional conditions, the anchor would start to plough but it would never unfix itself from the sea-bottom! ULTRAnchor would stay well anchored into the sea bottom maintaining maximum hold even if moving because the pulling.
- It has an estimated hold of over 1,5 times compared to all other anchors on the market.
It's very easy to set. It straightens and aligns automatically as soon as the chain is pulled and it copes with many anchoring errors.
It's easy to clean because it doesn't have any hollow cavities, pivots or hinges that catch weeds or mud.
- It was designed to get into practically any kind of standard anchor bow-rollers
- It's hand made of AISI 316 L stainless steel
- It has a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults.
- Ultra Anchor is the only anchor in the world that has these special features and performs in this way.
- It will improve your on-board experience, allowing your to enjoy your free time guaranteeing safety and peace of mind that you currently don't have with your old anchor!
And should there be tides, waves or gusts of wind, thanks to the side wings plates and the curved tip, it's the only anchor that can do 360° or more without coming loosing and unfix itself and maintains maximum hold. And when it is drawn up vertically, thanks to the curved tip, the very low centre of gravity and the front part of the slim downwards curving fluke, it frees itself very easily.
The weight is concentrated on the fluke, the shank is allow and the fluke is full of lead. So, 60% of the weight is concentrated around the tip!
These characteristics, as well as its original design, make Ultra Anchor self-raising by using it's weight, in contrast with Rocna, Manson, Bugel and the new Spade that are self-raising thanks to a big roll-bar, that shifts the centre of gravity upwards but so limits sea bed penetration.
The anchor Ultra has been developed and patent by the Turkish Company Ultra Marine
|Sail Boat||Power Boat ||Catamaran|
|Anchor||Monohll||Fly ||Open ||Sail||Chain|
|Weigh||Disp.||Lenght||Disp.||Lenght ||Lenght ||Disp.||Lenght||DIN766|
- ULTRAnchors are designed for bow or stern anchors and are not suitable for use with a side hawse hole.
We decline liability
We remind customers that although it has exceptional holding and gripping characteristics in extreme conditions, ULTRAnchor is not suitable and should not be used for fixed/permanent mooring. Like all anchors, in accordance with sea fairing norms and current regulations, ULTRAnchor should only be used for temporary anchoring or mooring.
Boyut Marine and consequently F&B Yachting, decline all responsibility should ULTRAnchor be used incorrectly, or should it be used in breach of maritime law or seafaring current norms in Italy or abroad.
The hold is at least 4 times greater than a standard anchor
Has quality Certification
ISO 9001 : 2008