Fresh water on boars purifiers
We present two new AcquaTravel onboard water purifier systems.
Equipped with an exceptional hollow fiber filter that debacterises fresh water, combined with a second activated carbon filter, our systems are safe, super compact, easy to install, economical and with very low maintenance.
Thanks to our filters, you can now use all the water in your tanks for:
- Drink directly from the sink (we recommend the adoption of an activated carbon filter - see below)
- Cooking with de-bacterised water without having to always bring it to the boil
- Wash in complete safety using any on-board utility
Our AcquaTravel Purifier Systems are installed anywhere after (downstream) the fresh water pump:
The special hollow fibers of the first filter guarantee filtration down to 0.1 micron (0.0001 mm).
The maximum flushing is up to 20 liters per minute so it will not affect the performance of the on-board circuit.
The filter itself requires minimal maintenance.
In fact, it will be enough to open it, remove it and then immerse it in a basin dominated by a flow of running water and then "milk" it until it becomes clean again.
With good maintenance the hollow fiber filter can last 3-4 years!
The combination of the AcquaTravel vegetable activated carbon filter with added silver (for a bacteriostatic action) makes our systems truly complete.
This last filter will make the water more pleasant to the taste by eliminating smells, tastes and chlorine, and therefore more suitable for food use.
It will have to be replaced once a year or every 2,000 litres: only the internal bag made up of vegetable carbon (coconut fibers) and cotton is changed (disposed of in the normal "wet bin").
We recommend installing the hollow fiber filter immediately after the pump so as to purify all the water used on board.
Instead, the carbon filter should be placed under the sink, so as to use it only for water for food use (drinking, cooking) and therefore not having to change it too often.
We offer two AcquaTravel on-board water purifier systems:
- Smalleasy 2,000 liter purifier: compact and therefore of such dimensions that it can be installed without problems under the kitchen sink. The carbon filter must be changed every 2,000 liters or once a year at the beginning of the season
- 4x1 10,000-litre purifier: more capable thanks to the capacity of the carbon filter to filter up to 10,000 liters (it still needs to be changed once a year at the beginning of the season), it is the system for purifying all the fresh water on board, including showers and sinks
Both Acquatravel purifier systems are:
- Economical: they cost little and last a long time
- Efficient: do not reduce the flow of water on board
- Sanitizers: they purify the water on board
- Ecological: they allow NOT to produce dozens of plastic bottles of mineral water
- Comfortable: you don't have to load dozens of liters of drinking water on board
Max water flow allowed
20 liters per minute
Minimum working pressure
Maximum working pressure
Duration Hollow fiber filter
4-5 years if well maintained
Maintenance Hollow fiber filter
Backwashing via by-pass
|Waste of water ||Nobody |
|Small easy 2,000 litres||4x1 10,000 litres |
|Charcoal filter duration |
1 year or 2,000 litres
1 year or 10,000 litres
|Overall dimensions of the assembled systems ||33x6cm (approx)||39x14cm (approx) |