Marine watermakers, with high performance and low energy consumption
Eco-Sistems Watermakers is the young Spanish company that made the headlines in the professional and non-professional nautical world, for having engineered an innovative line of reverse osmosis nautical watermakers, which combines the highest efficiency and durability with the lowest energy consumption (a fundamental requirement on board) and less maintenance.
Technically, the technology that mainly makes the difference between Eco-Sistems and the other watermakers on the market is the so-called Energy Recovery System which precisely guarantees the lowest electricity consumption.
It is a patented high-pressure pump which contains an exclusive technology of maximum efficiency without pressure loss and which reduces energy absorption to a minimum.
From the outset, Eco-Sistems' approach has been to develop watermakers with the mentality of a sailor/navigator who produces for other sailors/navigators, according to the following on-board priorities:
- lower consumption thanks to the patented Energy Recovery System
- flow speed regulation (exclusive)
- higher reliability over time
- maximum compactness (integrated engineering)
- minimum weight
- easy to install
- easy maintenance and maintenance (change of membranes every 5-6 years)
- maximum energy and production efficiency
- maximum silence thanks to NO NOISE technology
The only electric motor present in the system is that of the low-pressure pump: this part is located below the waterline, with the result that the noise, already reduced, will thus be minimally perceived. The central unit, purely hydraulic, will not emit any noise.
The flow rate adjustment function is unique on the market and allows you to use the desalinator in the most difficult conditions or when you start to run out of a filter or membrane.
In these cases, the high pressure increases, unlike all the watermakers on the market which block when reaching the maximum pressure, our machines reduce the flow, reduce the excess pressure and continue to work.
Eco Sistem and the competition:
Our gripe with Eco Sistem is that comparative communication with the competition is prohibited. It is a problem with highly technological products, where perhaps only a specialized engineer can orient himself.
What we do, however, is to indicate what we have and which, CONSEQUENTLY, others do not have or offer in part:
First of all, among all the brands of watermakers known to us, we know that there is only one that has qualitative characteristics comparable to ours: but it is the brand which, differing in price range, is by far the most expensive on the market.
- Other manufacturers adopt energy recycling pumps: but how old have they been? Is it presumable that ours, being a recent patent, has greater efficiency?
- Our "machines" are built in such a way that they cannot be blocked and therefore do not have release systems: is the difference clear with those who have release systems?
- The Splash models, the most compact in the world, are integrated: there are no easily corruptible external high-pressure pipes...
- We declare the minimum production of our models, not the maximum (hardly) achievable. We don't need to "inflate" the product.
- Unique with flow regulation function
Today our watermakers are installed on more than 4,500 units worldwide, tested right from the start and then adopted on boats engaged in the toughest transoceanic regattas as well as on professional vessels where reliability and efficiency are priority factors.
Several shipyards mount Eco Sistems on their boats but IMPORTANT: today we supply our machines to Dream Yacht, one of the largest companies cherted with boats in the world and which guarantees its customers the highest level of service wherever its boats.
Eco-Sistems is available in a nautical range of 3 models, 4 versions and as many as 11 variations of watermakers from 25 to 90 liters per hour, modular or compact.
Furthermore, for large yachts, we offer the line from 200 to 300 liters per hour (supplied on a project basis).