The first portable electric outboard motor
TEMO · 450 is the new ultralight electric propulsion solution: it will make you think of "Asian long tail" engines but it is much more.
In fact, we have taken the best of the oriental tradition, modernizing it to give it only advantages and simplicity.
TEMO IS SIMPLE, ERGONOMIC AND PORTABLE
Weighing only 5 kg, it is a telescopic tube with integrated trigger control handle, battery, motor and propeller with its safety protection.
The electric propulsion not only eliminates the fuel on board, but also allows the engine to be used in marine parks where swimming is allowed.
The advantages of the TEMO 450 electric outboard compared to any traditional design engine (therefore any petrol or electric "foot" outboard) are numerous:
- LIGHT AND PORTABLE: thanks to a weight of less than 5 kg and its unique design that makes it practical, super-handy and ultra-compact
- ERGONOMIC: the telescopic sizing (from 130 to 170 cm) and the ambidextrous and positionable handle ensure maximum control and comfort in all circumstances.
- SUPER-EFFICENT: with its 450W power motor at the foot, TEMO allows you to motorise at least a 3m long dinghy with 3 passengers on board.
- MULTI-SUPPORT: thanks to its fitting, TEMO can be easily installed on any type of vessel (tenders, fiberglass boats, fishing boats, dinghies, etc.)
- AUTONOMY: practical and electric! Connected to a 220 or 12 Volt socket, it offers 80 minutes of navigation autonomy at cruising speed.
- VERSATILITY OF USE: it allows you to navigate even on the shallowest waters and therefore to reach jagged coasts without the risk of breaking the propeller on the bottom.
- MADE IN FRANCE: TEMO is made in France, produces between Brittany and the Pays de la Loire region.
The advantages of TEMO go far beyond what has already been highlighted: it is essential to understand that the efficiency given by the transmission in direct line to the motion of the boat, unlike that of a foot motor, has no power dispersion.
Every single Watt of power is released on vectors parallel to the motion of the boat.
|Motor power||450 W|
|Propulsive power||200 W|
|Max autonomy||1,2 hr (at medium speed)|
|Adv. autonomy||1 hr (at medium speed)|
|Battery recharge||220 o 12 volt - 3 hrs|
|Minimum draft||20 cm|
Designed to simplify, TEMO is equipped with a few simple accessories:
- Bracelet with magnetic key to turn off in the event of a fall overboard
- Floating sock to keep him afloat in case he falls into the water
- Anti-theft handcuffs for when you leave it unattended
- The ergonomic carrying bag
Watch TEMO presentation and efficiency test videos: